Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

July's Beauty + Random Favorites

By 7/31/2013 09:19:00 am ,

It seems that from this month on, by the end of each month I will make a list of things I love for the whole month. I could have added more categories but this month has been a quiet and uneventful month for me, so below are my favourites:

NAIL COLOURS:   
  • Orange - see my exact favourite + how to achieve a perfect manicure here
  • Molten pewter (with a slight hint of rusty antique gold). I just love rusty metallics.
  • Peachy pink - see my creation here
EYE SHADOW COLOURS: dusty pinks, browns and blue-teals

MAKEUP COMBINATION: 
  • Light shimmery pink and medium brown for the lids and blue-teal for the lower lash lines
  • Light pink cheeks
  • Peachy nude lips.
MOVIES: 
No word can be more appropriate to describe this movie but - HILARIOUS. I've been loving Despicable Me 1, so of course I was supposed to love the sequel, which I did. Normally in series, the first movie is the best (except Lord Of The Rings, obviously!) but this one is not as all weaker compared to the first movie. They seem to give the minions more room this time and I love it! I and my brother are having such a minion-craze :). Not intended to be a spoiler or anything, but I absolutely love the moment the three girls try to find a candidate to be Gru's girlfriend on an online-dating website. How cute!



I watched the first movie The Rise Of Cobra awhile back and was totally in love. I'm not the type of girls who enjoy romantic movies (though sometimes I do) but rather action ones. This movie is actually not really complicated but the stunts and visuals are pretty nice. It's sad that Duke died a little too early :(. Arnold Vosloo (Zartan) is still as stunning as ever, I'm so in love with his role as Imhotep in The Mummies 1 and 2.


I don't have much to say about this movie but it's just fun to watch, and a lot of gasoline to burn :)

I've just realised that in both movies there's Dwayne The Rock Johnson! And I just watched The Mummies Return the other night in which he was the Scorpion King! Quite shocking it is. This summer seems to be somewhat quiet as there are not many movies coming out. I'm still longing for Thor 2 - The Dark World but it won't be around in awhile.

SONGS: 


All these songs except Tarja - Victim Of Ritual are old ones but I still find them very pleasant to the ears. I've been leaning towards old songs rather than new ones as none of the new releases really interests me. Furthermore I've been gone back to my stash of old Scorpions songs, so maybe some of them will feature in my August Favourites as well, we shall see.

So that's pretty much what I've enjoyed for the month of July. Hopefully next month will be better with less rain :). It's just been raining every single day here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments