Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Summer Deadly Sin - Boring Afternoon At Work, SLEEK Makeup Temptation And The Hard Life Of A Beauty Addict

By 7/08/2013 04:56:00 pm ,

SLEEK CANDY COLLECTION ADVERT
SLEEK Makeup released their new limited edition Candy Collection a little while ago, quite a month I think and I'm so obsessed with it. Sleek is an affordable makeup brand that has beautiful and high quality eye shadow palettes, blushes, lippies, bronzers and highlighters (check out their Face Form and Face Contour Kit!)


This comes in three new products: an i-Divine eyeshadow palette in i-Candy, a new Pout Paint in LOL-LIP-POP and a new Blush By 3 - Sweet Cheeks

If you keep an eye on their Facebook page and subscribe to their Newsletter, you are most likely to be informed about their limited collections, and they do bring out new limited things quite frequently. I remember at first once the collection was still fresh its price was several dollars cheaper than the fixed price. Oh, have I mention that they ship internationally (with some restrictions, sadly)? Links on each item's name below to purchase. See, I'm a nice person who take the pain of searching for you :)


Feast your eyes on i-Candy i-DIVINE containing sweet sorbet shades that look good enough to eat! Featuring summer’s playful popping hues of Palma violet, Bubble Gum, Mint Cream, Strawberry Sherbet and Apple Sour, in an assortment of three finishes including matte, shimmer and pearl. This tempting palette of sorbet hues and creamy sweeties awakens eyes and re-charges your look for the summer.

This i-Candy consists of sweet and bright shimmery eye shadows with a black that makes its appearance in most of their permanent eye shadow palettes. In spite of being so bright, fun and vibrant, I can see a lot of looks can be created with this little palette.

PRICE: $9.99
Sugar-coat lips in Lol-Lip-Pop Pout Paint. This liquid lip stain packs a punch in terms of pigment, layering lips in a gentle baby pink shade that requires just one tiny bead of colour to coat lips with pastel prettiness.

Same as all their other Pout Paints, which are quite comparable to OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) Lip Tars, which is like a liquid lipstick that you can mix with other colours or apply on its own (better with a lip brush for precision). This LOL-LIP-POP is a sweet candy pink colour, quite a basic one.

PRICE: $6.49
Give cheeks the ultimate treat with Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks, a three pan blush palette featuring three different finishes of blush in cream, shimmer and matte in varying shades of candy pink. Layer the shades to amp up the sweet-ness or opt for a haze of creamy cotton candy pink.

Blush By 3 - enough said! But this time it's totally different: three different finishes! This contains a rosy cream blush (bottom) and two powders, one lilac toned with a matte finish (middle) and the other a shimmery, candy pink (top).

PRICE: $12.49








I personally am so obsessed with this sweet little collection, but as I've already had so many similar eye shadow colours that are similar to those from the i-Candy palette and the Pout Paint is not actually too exciting, I may pass on these two. However, I'm soooo entreated by the new Blush By 3 that I will very likely get it. I honestly have never had a cream blusher (I do have several gel and liquid blushers but cream - not really!). If you intend to get your hands on these, be fast, as they're limited, which means once they're gone they'll never come back (unless you can find them on Amazon, eBay or some other places that stock these up)

BAM! SURPRISED????

This is not the end of the ramble, as it's nothing related to the title Summer Deadly Sin. I'm so gonna get some of their stuff that have been around for awhile but I still have not been able to get them yet. The makeup artist-junkie in me shouts "Gonna catch them all!!!" and yes, I sure should. Their palettes are so well-known for being budget-friendly but still keep a pretty high quality that can allure everyone, especially people like me who want to experiment with new things without completely breaking the bank. But for now, enjoy the collage I made of their palettes that I'm in love with:


I'm thinking of getting the i-Divine palettes in Original, Sunset, Bad Girl and Ultra Matte V2, Blush By 3 in Pumpkin and True Colour Lipstick in Succumb (for my mother) and Tangerine Scream. But ALL other i-Divines are so tempting I've been having a hard time. Who says being a beauty addict is not a serious business?



I feel somewhat annoyed as for us here in Vietnam, these are not actually cheap, which always give me a headache: which's more worth trying? Can this be substituted? Is this a must-have? But I guess I'm gonna give up as I've been eye-ing SLEEK for a long time now but haven't been able to fulfill the makeup demon inside me yet. Also I've been stocking up my kit plus Sleek charges international shipping cost quite reasonably so maybe I should give this a shot.

You Might Also Like

0 comments