Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipsticks Coral-berry And Rum Raisin Review + Swatches

By 3/16/2014 04:59:00 pm ,




Happy Sunday! Here it's already late in the afternoon, which ultimately means the weekend's almost over :(

Anyway, it's like an obligation for me to write this post since it's been in my Draft section since July, can you believe it! I am noy sure why, but maybe because there have been so many exciting new products coming into my hands and occupying my mind.
I particularly fond of creme-finish lipsticks since they're not too matte nor shiny, hence they provide a lovely juicy smooth appearance. 
These two Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipsticks are around $7.99 for 0.15 oz 4.2 g and can be found in pretty much everywhere Revlon products are normally sold. I have Coral-berry and Rum Raisin here to represent to you all.




  • Coral-berry: a neutral coral (I can't detect any hint of berry!), slightly sheer-medium coverage.
  • Rum Raisin: a hard to explain shade, with a hint of brown and red.
Both are very nicely creamy (as the name suggests) without any shimmer and comfortable to wear with, however, just ever so slightly hydration. I find Rum Raisin noticeably creamier and more opaque than the other shade. These are not by any means long wearing but wear an average 4 hours on me.



You Might Also Like

0 comments