Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Sleek Blush In "Rose Gold" Review + Swatches

By 3/12/2014 08:34:00 am ,

I couldn't help myself but getting the Sleek blush in "Rose Gold", which is widely dubbed as the perfect dupe of NARS "Orgasm". I don't have the NARS to compare, but the temptation was irresistible!

Per usual, Sleek blushes come in a very small (much smaller than you expect, about half the size of my palm) yet heavy and durable matte black compact with shiny logo. I couldn't rave enough about how much I love this kind of packaging and it does not cling to powder etc too much either. You can purchase this directly from their website for $6.99 / 8g-0.27oz (however by the time I purchased it which was back in October it was $5.99, so the prices have definitely gone up)







The blush itself, as the name suggests, is a pink with gold shimmer shooting through. I find this very nicely pigmented, however especially when blended out I can't see much of the pink aspect, only too much gold shimmer. Inevitably the shimmer will accentuate any pores and imperfections. I do think it works fine on paler complexion as a highlighting blush. On my light-medium skin tone it works better on top of another blusher to add a hint of golden goodness rather than swirling all over the cheeks. The horror of disco ball cheeks are visible!

You Might Also Like

0 comments