Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss In "Touch Of Toffee, Plum-tastic, Hooked On Pink, Wine All Mine" Review + Swatches

By 3/14/2014 10:27:00 am ,



Anybody explains why the tubes are not in the same size???

Nothing can boost my mood than some nice lipglosses, they instantly brighten the day (and the face, of course!). I have 5 of the Maybelline ColorSensational lipgloss but I gave one to my mother (she has slightly deeper skin tone hence the color I gave her, which is a deep red shade, enhances her beauty nicely), so there are four to present to you today: Touch Of Toffee, Plum-tastic, Hooked On Pink and Wine All Mine. They retail for about $6-7 depending on where you purchase them for 6.8ml

WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS:
SOPHISTICATED  shine
LUXURIOUS feel
12 captivating shades

Why You'll Love It

Fall in love with color, all over again:
• Sophisticated color and shine from pure pigments
• Luxurious feel from nourishing honey nectar
• 12 captivating shades

For Best Results

Use the wand to apply lipgloss starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

Wine All Mine


Plum-tastic


Touch Of Toffee


Hooked On Pink


From left to right: Touch Of Toffee, Plum-tastic, Hooked On Pink, Wine All Mine

  • Touch Of Toffee: creamy nude with a hint of brown and pink and spare silver shimmer particles (barely noticeable on the lips), almost fully opaque, perfect for any smokey eyes look. I love this so much I already purchased a back-up tube :)
  • Plum-tastic: light dusty pinky-plumy shade with silver shimmer. Slightly sheerer than the others and once on the lips it gives a beautiful my-lip-but-better shine.
  • Hooked On Pink: neutral - slightly hot pink with spare gold shimmer (barely noticeable on the lips), almost fully opaque.
  • Wine All Mine: reddish plum with multi-color shimmer particles, almost fully opaque. I find it perfect to layer over any deep lipsticks.
All four come in a chic tube (which looks very high-end) with a standard doe-foot applicator and have a slightly sourly sweet scent. I find them to be moderately moisturizing, opaque, non-sticky and comfortable to wear. I did not put them into the real test since I don't have lipgloss on whole day, but for me after 2 hours they are still intact and shiny.


From left to right: Touch Of Toffee, Plum-tastic, Hooked On Pink, Wine All Mine

You Might Also Like

0 comments