Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

A Little Nail Polishes Overhaul #1

By 7/20/2013 10:33:00 am ,


Woohoo I've been blogging for exactly one month! :)

I've realized that I never posted about a nail polish haul, even though I averagely buy 2-5 new bottles of nail polishes a week. Also, today is a special day as it marks my milestone of having 100 bottles (well, in fact 102), what a number! I think I must have more but as time goes by, polishes turn bad and I had to throw away many of them. This 100 number is of the polishes that still function well.

I enjoy paiting my nails and others' as well. It's such a satisfaction to see the nails covered in a beautiful colour with shine and all that. Before I wasn't so good at paiting my nails especially my undominant hand but practise makes perfect. Now I am quite proud to be able to paint them pretty well :)

So, I went ahead and bought 10 more this morning. I could have bought more, but my purse said "Noooo you can't! That's too many already, what's about money for other stuff the remaining days of the month?". Anyway, I couldn't help it but picked ten:



 The glitters look exceptionally gorgeous over a black base, which is normally why I buy glittery polishes. Alone they're not opaque enough (if you want your nails to be covered all in glitters, try 10 coats), I just love how blue and purple look over black, it's somehow so unique.

All of these polishes are of Vietnamese brands and they all cost around $7.00. Might sound like a joke but it's not a tiny sum of money here. However my nails are painted already (you can see them more here).

Can't wait to try these! One colour each nail? YES PLEASE :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments