Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Illamasqua Pristine Lipstick

By 5/21/2014 10:40:00 am ,

Spring, what spring? I am not particularly into specific colors for specific season (even though I very much enjoy red and green for Christmas) so I can reach for my burgundies and plums and even black whenever my mood persuades me to. Illamasqua Pristine (£18.50 for 4g / 0.14oz) is a pure black with a matte finish as described on their website that speaks volume: Not your average anthropomorphous hologram! (alright, I know I am quite hyper today).
Let your lips speak volumes. Indulge in colour-intense lipstick with a highly pigmented formula, available in a choice of flawless finishes, from creamy matt to iridescent finishes. Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly and doesn't give up without a fight for the perfect all-night pout. A must have for professional make-up artists, and those who want to make a statement.
Pristine is quite a sheer black with only one swipe but can easily built up for fuller intensity and opacity. I do not think it has a flat matte finish since I can see the obvious sheen. It feels quite drying on the lips but lasts well. I recommend using a lip brush for absolute precision and layer it about 2 or 3 coats if you are after a full black goth look. It is especially stunning as a base for the Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Violate, which is not exactly a practical look but for the sake of your alter ego, it is fully welcomed. It is also beneficial to have a good black lipstick to give your lips the dimension and ombre effect, so grab a Pristine.





You Might Also Like

0 comments