Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Flormar Mono Eyeshadow M13, 02, 010 And 020

By 5/12/2014 03:46:00 pm ,

M13 Black, 010 Taupe, 020 Blue, 02 Silver
Another Flormar Mono Eyeshadow post, I know. I wrote one 2 months ago about three of their matte eyeshadows here, but today three out of four are shimmery / metallic shades. I know Flormar is not the most easily accessible brand but I am just obsessed with these lovely little shadow pots. I have these in M13, 02, 010 and 020 for you today.






  • 02 is a slightly grayish silver, strong metallic finish
  • 020 is a medium dark blue, shimmery finish
  • 010 is a dark brownish taupe, shimmery finish
  • M13 is a jet black, matte finish
Talking from my experience all the Flormar mono eyeshadows I have tried are extremely smooth, pigmented, easy to blend and last well. Out of the bunch the blue is not as pigmented as the others but it is still a gorgeous shade. 010 has become my favorite everyday one-color smokey eye of choice as it has just the right amount of lighter shimmer and the darker brownish taupe base. And look at that black! All of these were swatched without any primer, and only took once swipe to achieve this intensity. While swatching I was like "Woooow girl, you are incredible!". The black is easy the deepest darkest matte midnight black I have come across. MAC Carbon, Sugarpill Bulletproof and Makeup Geek Corrupt must take their hats off for this beauty. This is the very joy of discovering "indie" brands: the have such surprising colors with startling pigmentation. I am simply adoring these, and if you happen to be able to catch them, give them a shot to be amazed.


You Might Also Like

0 comments