Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Sleek Antique Blusher

By 6/16/2014 08:39:00 am ,


Sleek Antique blusher ($6.99 for 8g-0.27oz) came out last September just in time for the wintertime. Mine came in the standard black outer packaging instead of the beautiful golden vintage-looking one even though on their website it still shows that latter. I am not sure why, maybe it was just available for a limited time? However it displeases me quite a lot. It comes in a very small (much smaller than you expect, about half the size of my palm) yet heavy and durable matte black compact with shiny logo.
The dusty rose tone of Antique Blush adds a vintage inspired radiant flush to cheeks. Laced with subtle silver glitters; Antique imparts an innocent and elegant glow that works effortlessly when used with Vintage Romance i-DIVINE or by itself. Ultra long lasting and created to suit all skin tones, Antique Blush can be used as a highlighter when applied lightly or can be built for intensely rouged cheeks. 



As the description suggests, Antique is a satiny neutral dusty mauve rose (adjectives anyone?) with silver micro glitter particles shooting through. On the swatch below it shows off almost brown but actually on the cheeks it looks a little pinker with a suggestion of peach as well (I honestly do not know how that could happen!). The powder is very smooth, pigmented and easy to pick up with a brush. I find the silver particles not too overwhelming but I did notice them sticking to my pores. It is such a beautiful autumnal blush that I can forgive the shimmer (as I am not very fond of their existence) to enjoy the effect it gives.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Suggestions? Thoughts? Do share, I would love to hear from you.