Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Kit

By 6/25/2014 09:02:00 am ,


E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Kit ($3.00 for 3.5g / 0.12oz) contains a tinted brow wax and a complementary brow powder in a small handy compact with a tiny mirror and a double-ended brush for easier application inside. It comes in four shades: Light, Medium, Dark and Ash.
Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

Click on the photo for full size on suggested application direction and ingredients


Double-ended brush applicator coming with the product

I have used it everyday for the past 5 months and the remaining product (especially the powder) still has the possibility to go strong for the next 4 months or so. I show you my brand new one of course (my back-up, I know, I even have back-up for my back-up :D). I opted for the shade Medium, which is a little warm for my dark hair but it still looks quite natural. 

It is particularly handy to have two products in one so that you can use either of the products or both to suit your needs. I usually use the angled side of the brush to shape my brows with the tinted wax and set them with the fluffy brush side. It may sound weird to "set" the brows which such brush but since the powder is quite... powdery and not too pigmented, it won't end up messing the shape of the brows or stick to the skin around.

I personally think highly of this product for its affordability and user-friendliness. You have everything you want to do your brows: whether you just want to fill them in lightly, or use both products (wax first then powder or vice versa) to really set them in place.  This E.L.F brow kit is definitely a keeper for me which I can envision myself repurchase time after time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Suggestions? Thoughts? Do share, I would love to hear from you.