Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

3W Clinic Olive Hand Cream

By 6/18/2014 01:16:00 pm ,


My first ever body-related post (mind you, it's a hand cream for God's sake, I'm not trying to sell anything, *ROFL*), yay! I was casually doing my usual Sunday shopping trip which mostly results in a couple of nail polishes and sometimes some makeup brushes but this time, this 3W Clinic Olive Hand Cream caught my attention. If Korean products are hard to acquired in your area, maybe it's a good idea to try Amazon and eBay. Usually 3W Clinic products are very affordable and I got this for around $3.00 for 100ml / 3.38 fl. oz (for Ingredients, features and usage please click on the pictures below for full size)




As the pictures suggest, the product comes in a small plastic tube with a quite a small opening. It's necessary to mention that the plastic is a bit thinner than usual so you have to be careful not to put it together with sharp objects or the cream will spill everywhere. I just love this white packaging with green lettering since it looks so clean and lovely.

The product itself has a very thin consistency with a very light yet enjoyable scent (with a very subtle hint of olive). Once spread on the skin it adsorbs completely within 1-2 minutes and even faster if you massage it into the skin. I find it not greasy at all but at the same time it is not the most moisturizing hand cream either. If you hands just need a bit of nourishment, this can be a nice choice but otherwise, maybe it's better to consider other options out there.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Suggestions? Thoughts? Do share, I would love to hear from you.