Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

SLEEK MakeUP Haul + Impression

By 8/12/2013 09:56:00 am



[Not so] Happy Monday! :)

I can find myself being quite absent from the blogging sphere, my life has been spinning uncontrollably lately that I couldn't write much, and on weekends my laziness usually gets me, whenever I try to get up it pushes me down and tells me softly "Do you really want to leave your comfort bed? Think about the amazing relaxing hours you're gonna get. Do you really want to give it up?". "Oookaaaay I give up". That pretty sums up my life. Period.
To my surprise, on Saturday morning a mailman showed up and handed me a little black box. I was sooo excited and thought "YAYNESS, my Illamasqua order (I placed an order during the summer sale madness several days before this Sleek one) finally arrives!" as they always ship in black cardboard boxes, but not this small. I was somewhat confused.

The only crazy thing about this order is: I placed it during their 10% off promotion, so I thought it would somewhat cover the shipping cost, but only a week afterwards they had a 20% off, how mental that was! Anyway you can never predict promotions, right? I'm still glad that I bought them though, since I've heard so many good things about Sleek.

It took a mere 9 days to reach Vietnam Customs, then 2 days more to get to my house, which is impressive. Normally packages from other countries take at least 2 weeks, so this time is a blast. I was pleasantly surprised.

 
The order came in a small black cardboard box, wrapped securely in a bubble bag on top of another sponge sheet. Vietnam Post was being extra careful as they taped around the box so that it would be delivered without being damaged.

I ordered 3 i-Divines eyeshadow palettes and a Blush By 3 palette, which initially was $42.46, down to $38.21 with the 10% off promotion. I find that's the shipping cost that they charge is somewhat the cheapest option available, which highly encourages consumers. Sometimes there are nice brands out there that ship internationally but the shipping cost is so shockingly expensive (lets' take Cherry Culture as a standard example)! This package took only $7.04 to ship all the way from the UK to Vietnam via Royal Mail.


So I decided to pick up the i-Divines palettes in Original, Ultra Mattes V2 - Darks and Sunset together with the Blush By 3 in Pink Sprint. They all are so pretty! I'm so excited as I was lusting after Sleek for a long time and now I have some of they products. Of course I would want to try more eyeshadow + blush palettes, blushers and coutour kits, but for now it's a great purchase. Reviews coming soon! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments