Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Birthday Wishlist - Goal For Next Year :)

By 8/08/2013 05:24:00 pm ,

Sooooo today's my 22nd birthday! Time flies so fast doesn't it?

I can still remember my birthday 4 years ago when I was still in high school. I was sitting in my classroom trying to solve some Physics exercises (I think) while the Olympic Beijing opening parade was taking place. It was such a weird sensation thinking about it again: how time has gone by and how much things have change!

However, I celebrate my day with lots of work as usual, but I did place a huge order on jewelry - accessory so it's a good day (haul coming soon). Below is my wishlist, but it's more like a goal: I will try to get these things by this time next year :) I'm not really fond of the actual birthday, but the idea is nice to think about.


It's easy to say that I'm a Metallica fan so their book is a must. People say that it praises Cliff Burton too much (I still have no idea why because for me bassists are not really my concern) but surely worth a read.

This was mentioned by Kevin James Bennett - a professional makeup artist on TWO Magazine by Pixiwoo Issue #10 stressing how basic techniques are a must. You can download the magazine on Appstore, completely free!

Everyone loves Bobbi Brown's makeup line and her books. I at first thought it was a he :)
But this book is a gem in which you are shown various techniques, colour schemes and so on. Everyone can take something out of it and can take it as reference when needed.

Brilliant lip palette from INGLOT. These colours can be worn alone or mixed together for endless possibilities. I do wish it contained a pure black, though.

SHOOT!!!! An intense lipgloss from Illamasqua. I love the colour, how bold it is and how it represents your alter-ego and the courage of being different.

It's just WOW! Lipstick by Illamasqua in APOCALIPS.

And finally the multipurpose cream by BESAME cosmetics. It is formulated and boxed in with loyalty to the true vintage makeup products that are shockingly pigmented and the packaging is a pleasure to the eyes.

But, to celebrate my day, let's enjoy a song that I'm totally in love, and its title is actually my name in English :) It's so rare when you find a song of your name and it's totally mindblowingly great.




Hope that this phoenix will always rise from the ash to reach the light!



You Might Also Like

0 comments