Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Random Post #1 - Everyday Is Christmas Day And A Few Of My Most Watched Videos

By 8/15/2013 04:41:00 pm ,

Today's a superb day (so far) and I'm in such a high mood :D

On my way to office this morning I passed by a supermarket and thought "How nice it would be if I could shop there this morning" and bam! only half an hour into my work day - the power went off, so you may very well guess my reaction (which, btw was "OMG OMG OMG!"). Careful what you wish, you may just get it - a phrase from Metallica's "King Nothing". So I hopped into the aisles and had a wonderful time :)

Now back to the videos that I love, there are plenty that I keep watching over and over again. The list is very long but below are a few favorite that I consider being All-time Favorites.

I'm a massive Christmas fanatic and live the spirit almost all year round, even my desktop wallpaper now is a photo of Christmas lights and I'm preparing my gifts already. Christmas is such a special time of year with so much coziness and joy. I just wish we had snow here too so that the scene would be completed.




Ruth Crilli is an incredibly beautiful and smart model-woman. Unlike a lot of average models that you may see (mostly on ftv - that's why I gave that channel up) who talk quite senselessly, Ruth's so intelligent, sweet, graceful with a gorgeous gap on her teeth that I wish I had and her voice is so calming. I love this video so much as it includes the three lovely factors: Ruth, fragrances and Christmas :)

In fact I am hoping that I will soon be able to afford the Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noire (The Little Black Dress - sometimes my French understanding helps) and the Jo Malone - Velvet Rose & Oud.





Lisa Eldridge is a world-renown makeup artist who works with so many A-list celebrities and fashion houses. She is so graceful, always delivers the best techniques, tips, history behind the makeup artistry and I especially love her voice. There's something about her videos that never fails to calm me down yet entertains simultaneously.

This particular look is an antique, alternative look that is so fresh, queer yet its snippets can be adapted to everyday makeup look, or simple is just so beautiful to look at.





Same as Lisa, Charlotte Tilbury looks can be found in numerous media mediums. I first saw her work on TV while she was working backstage during London Fashion Week and was initially impressed by her professionalism. No need to mention how excited I was to see her being a guest makeup artist on Lisa's channel. Her techniques are incredible that I believe she can transform anybody into a gorgeous statuesque figure.


I hope that you're having a fantastic Thursday and bear in mind that weekend's coming soon! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments