Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Illamasqua To Launch Halloween 2013 Collection

By 9/27/2013 08:33:00 am



Illamasqua is to launch their Halloween 2013 collection soon. The exact date has not been announced yet but as long as it's live and available for purchase I will link it below.

The collection only consists of two pieces: 
  • Nail Varnish in Swarm: a speckled nail varnish (the same concept as their I'mperfection Collection Speckle Nail Varnishes) with black speckled in multiple sizes over quite a clear base.
  • False Bat Eye Lashes: it may not be everyone's taste as they mimic the bat wings' shape, but hey, this is Halloween! :)
Pardon me for the tiny and unclear promo picture above. As this is just a glimpse of the collection, and no high-res promo picture has been around yet, I was lucky to grab this one. Once there's an official one I will update this post for your viewing pleasure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments