Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 - Sugar

By 4/21/2014 09:05:00 am ,


Sleek Blush By 3 in Sugar ($14.99 for 20g/ 0.68oz) is one of the permanent shades in the blush range. I have 2 already but the urge to collect them all always directs me to get more, so another palette (Pink Lemonade) is coming to me in a few days. This one came together with my other Sleek stuff but it got battered up during transit, but still usable.


Just like the other Blush By 3 palettes, each contains 3 shades with normally 3 different finishes (except for Pink Sprint which has all mattes). The packaging is the usual standard Sleek products which houses a pretty full size mirror inside. The palette feels sturdy and a bit heavy, and in all seriousness it appears much more high-end for the price tag.

From left to right: Turbinado, Muscovado and Demerara
  • Turbinado: a burgundy pink with a satin finish, nicely pigmented
  • Muscovado: a browny burgundy shade with gold shimmer, very great pigmentation. I recommend starting with just the tiniest bit of product then work your way up to build up the pigmentation. The shimmer can be a bit overwhelming, but you can run a kabuki brush over to take the top layer off.
  • Demerara: a muted orange, medium pigmentation.
Overall the palette has a nice selection of shades and the pigmentation is exactly what you can expect from Sleek. I find the pigmentation of these is a bit lower than the Pink Sprint palette (which sometimes makes me look like a clown if I am not paying extra attention). All of the shades are soft, pigmented and easy to blend. I wore them on and after around 3 hours I noticed no fading at all on my oily skin.

I experimented with these as eyeshadows and found that they performed pretty well: Turbinado as the main lid shade, Demerara as a transitional shade and Turbinado on the crease. I of course added a little depth to the outer corner with a bit of dark brown and it looked overall very pretty.


Concentrated swatches
Blended out

You Might Also Like

0 comments