Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

The TMI TAG

By 2/27/2014 09:01:00 am ,

1: What are you wearing?
A pink oversize T-shirt and black leggings.

2: Ever been in love?

Yup [talking in Benedict's Sherlock voice]

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Close, but not really. Thinking back it was just funny.

4: How tall are you?

157 cm - 5"1

5: How much do you weigh?

44.5 kg - 98.1 lbs

6: Any tattoos?

Not yet, but I've been planning for at least two.

7: Any piercings?

One each ear. I don't wear earrings very often though, but the holes are just fine.

8: OTP?

One True Pairing? Not entirely sure what it means.

9: Favorite show?

CSI and Sherlock

10: Favorite bands?

The list will be endless, but for now it's Apocalyptica

11: Something you miss? 

Home, at my parents'

12: Favorite song?
At the moment it's "Victim Of Rituals" - Tarja

13: How old are you?

I'm 22 going to be 23 in a few months.

14: Zodiac sign?

Leo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Honesty and kindness.

16: Favorite Quote?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes [I want to have a tattoo of this quote]

17: Favorite actor?

Not a single one I truly love, but let's say Michael Fassbender.

18: Favorite color?

Black

19: Loud music or soft?

Loud only, a big fan of metal [and its various genres]

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

My bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

Depends on what I do: if normal it's 5 minutes, if pamper it can take up to 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

10 minutes maybe? Most of the time is spent on filling my brows.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope, not interested.

24: Turn on?

Kindness and a good sense of humor.

25: Turn off?

People without manners.

26: The reason I joined Youtube [Blogger Sphere]?

I just felt like doing it.

27: Fears?

My own birthday.

28: Last thing that made you cry?

How my brain functions - it dramatizes almost everything.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Earlier this morning, to my significant other.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name [Blogger Name]?

I like makeup, and metal, so here it is.

31: Last book you read?

Persuasion - Jane Austen

32: The book you're currently reading?

American Assassin - Vince Flynn

33: Last show you watched?

Sherlock [BBC UK Series] featuring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.

34: Last person you talked to?

My sister

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

My other sister, on Monday I guess? I'm not that fond of texting.

36: Favorite food?

Not fond of eating, really.

37: Place you want to visit?

London [partially because I can get Soap & Glory products there] and Egypt.

38: Last place you were?

Nowhere, I don't normally travel.

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

No idea, I can't remember.

41: Last time you were insulted?

Yesterday, not too badly though. I just didn't give a f*** :)

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Chocolate!

43: What instruments do you play?

Sadly none. Tried the guitar and failed.

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Not really "jewelry", just my Rainbow Delegation and S.O.P.H.I.E wristbands. I have been wearing them for forever.

45: Last sport you played?

I put food into my mouth, that's my sport.

46: Last song you sang?

Victim Of Rituals, can't sing very well in operatic voice though.

47: Favorite chat up line?

Hey! [and then the conversation flows, I can't predict it]

48: Have you ever used it?

Almost all the time [btw what kind of question is this?]

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Last Saturday with my friends from high school.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who's interested in. It's actually a Youtube Tag but I found it funny. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments