Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Back To Blogging And New Blog Layout

By 2/28/2014 11:52:00 am ,

I've just realized my last post was from December 23rd! It's hard to imagine the difference from when I freshly started my blog - I couldn't even wait to write a new post everyday. However, due to various personal and external reasons, I had to stop blogging to concentrate on solving those problems.

So here I am again with my newest post - "The TMI Tag" in the menu ready to be served if you want to know a little more about me.

I have also switched from my old layout with the black-and-purple background and purple lettering to this clean and vintage-oriented one with new typing font. I do find this much prettier, easier to read and navigate. 

I do hope you all will like this and continue to read my upcoming posts. I have quite a lot of good stuff waiting to be reviewed and they will come to Metal And Makeup in the upcoming days!

Take care and until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments