Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Illamasqua Members-Only Secret Sale - Ends Monday 7th October 12pm GMT

By 10/03/2013 12:03:00 pm


Illamasqua has come up with another sale for registered customers on their website!
Even though the product selection is not as wide as their Summer and Christmas sale, I still managed to pick up a few. The range consists of foundations (Rich Liquid, Light Liquid, Cream and Powder), lipglosses, lipsticks, concealers, eyebrow cakes, medium pencils and nail varnishes - all limited shades.

These are the ones that I wanted to get for so long but wasn't venturous enough to place an order on - the Rich Liquid Foundation in 133 (light to medium skin tone with neutral undertone) and Light Liquid Foundation (light to medium skin tone with golden undertone), so why should I wait? They are on a HUGE sale and can be mixed with the other foundations I'm using to be a perfect match.

Violate (shimmery dark green) and Facade (grey pink) are the two lipglosses that I was attempting to get my hands on during the summer sale but they both were out of stock, so I was jumping around (not literally) as seeing they're on sale this time. I grabbed them both as a matter of instinct plus two lipsticks in Sangers (blood red) and Pristine (black).




I also was so excited to see the nail varnish duo in Spartan and Throb being on sale as they are the perfect choice for Christmas. The duo is being sold for £7.50 (regularly RRP: £24.00). However, Illamasqua is still unable to ship nail varnishes and fragrance internationally, I had to let them go.





I am hoping to really hold these beauties in my hand in a couple of weeks. Of course I will "report" back later plus possible reviews. I shamefully have not written a single review on my previous Illamasqua Summer Sale (here) so I can predict that the upcoming few months will be quite a busy time for me. And I'm not even angry :)
You can register completely for free on Illamasqua.
What would you pick up this time?


You Might Also Like

0 comments