Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

The Ultimate Christmas Red - Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in "Succubus" - Review + Swatches

By 12/23/2013 09:13:00 am ,



I couldn't resist myself from posting this beauty in time for Christmas as it is, for me personally, is the perfect symbol of Christmas red. Succubus (£14.50 for 7ml 0.2 FL. OZ.) first came out together with Illamasqua "Throb" collection awhile back. 

Described as a blood red colour, Succubus is a very glossy, thick, non-sticky and fully opaque gloss that can be worn on its own or layered over other lipsticks.
I didn't notice any bleeding, and the staying power is decent (a good several hours with eating and drinking). I highly recommend using a lip brush to apply, as for all Illamasqua glosses, the brush applicator is absolute rubbish. With the amount of money charge, they could have afforded a much better applicator for sure.


The unforgiving applicator

You Might Also Like

0 comments