Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Bourjois - Effet 3D Les Nudes Lip Gloss in Fleur d'Oranger Poétic 36 Review + Swatches

By 12/03/2013 01:33:00 pm ,


Hello everyone, today is my very first Bourjois post. I very much adore the brand as it has a rich history and their products are generally adorable (especially the Little Round Pot Blushes). 

Let's focus on today's post - the  Effet 3D Les Nudes Lip Gloss in Fleur d'Oranger Poétic (number 36 - or should I say: numéro trente-six - LOL!). It's an ultra glossy and sparkly pale orange with fine gold shimmer and is very comfortable to wear aka not sticky at all. I absolutely adore this little product. Check out the photos below to see the product packaging and swatches.

I really like the brush applicator - it's soft and distributes the product evenly unlike the Illamasqua ones: despite the price tag, the applicator is an absolute pain and scratchy. I will write reviews on some Illamasqua products that I own very soon.












You can find a variety of Bourjois products on ASOS (free worldwide shipping) for £7.99 
This particular gloss has a slight different packaging on the website but the product is exactly the same. I'm tempted to try their Delice de Pourde Bronzing Powder and Healthy Mix Foundation. Stay tuned for my upcoming review on their Rouge Edition Lipstick.

Until then, take care and see you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments