Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Maybelline SHINEsensational Lipgloss - Treat Me Sweet & Mad About Melon

By 6/20/2014 09:01:00 am ,

Nails appropriately painted orange

During my casual Sunday shopping trip a few weeks back I just *casually* running through the makeup section and I found these! I have already had 5 other colours from this range which you can read my review here, so there was no other option rather than collect them more (if you aren't a makeup hoarder like me, your action would probably be "oh I have way too much, no need to get any more", but I am me, fin de la discussion).

These come in quite a generous amount of 0.38 fl oz / 11.3 ml each - $4.94 to $5.99 depending on where you get them, but they should be readily available wherever Maybelline are sold. Each little tube (and name) represent a different scent and color in accordance with the fruit / scent name. There are 18 colors in total.



Treat Me Sweet is a very light pink and Mad About Melon is a light orange, both with fine silver shimmer. As the swatch suggests: these colors are very sheer, yet non-sticky, very glossy, comfortable to wear and make the lips extremely juicy (no pun intended). I must say they smell delicious! I noticed these wear off easily but while the gloss is on my lips it feels nourishing and lovely.

I must say the colors are not that unique, like "you have to get this in your life!" and the squeeze-tube container makes it quite hard to apply. Normally which this kind of packaging you usually end up having totally clear gloss in the beginning, then the pigment and shimmer come next. However, for the scent and the juiciness the product gives, maybe it's worth a shot.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Suggestions? Thoughts? Do share, I would love to hear from you.