Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

The March Beauty Wishlist

By 3/04/2014 09:18:00 am ,


Every once in a while I love updating my Wishlist so that I can keep track of how many things I have already been able to tick off the list. So far, I have got most of the brushes and palettes that I wanted, but new stuff keeps coming out and I have no control (I believe all of us junkies can relate)! So here comes my Wishlist for March:


ILLAMASQUA - Paranormal Palette - £34
SOAP & GLORY - Glow All Out Highlighter - £11

SOAP & GLORY - One Heck Of A Blot Powder - £12

SOAP & GLORY - Peach Party Blusher - £11
MAKEUP GEEK - Liquid Gold Pigment - $6.99

MAKEUP GEEK - Sweet Dreams Pigment - $6.99
MAKEUP ACADEMY - Velvet Lip Lacquer - £3 (all five shades!)
MAKEUP ACADEMY - [the forever out-of-stock] Undress Your Skin Highlighter - £3
CATRICE - Eyebrow Set - € 3,99
SLEEK - Face Contour Kit - $9.99
SLEEK - Blush By 3 in Sugar - $14.99
SLEEK - i-Divine in Vintage Romance - $11.99
  • I'm super interested in CATRICE cosmetics (German-based company) and have seen quite a lot of positive reviews both in blogs and YT videos. Sadly the only place I can find the whole selection being sold is on https://www.kosmetik-kosmo.de/ and I can't seem to understand German well!
  • I don't think I'm willing to pay a whole £34 for the ILLAMASQUA - Paranormal Palette regardless how beautiful it is (however not so versatile!), but seems all Illamasqua sale items are just repetitions of some old products, nothing too exciting unless you are new to the brand and eager to grab some products for testing out. International shipping flat rate £9.50
  • SOAP & GLORY currently does not ship internationally (and neither does Boots - their largest distributor) so I'm counting my luck. The price point is a little higher than other drugstore / highstreet products but given the beautiful packaging and product performance, it's quite worth giving a shot.
  • MAKEUP GEEK (created and run by Marlena) offers international shipping with pretty reasonable cost. The perks of the line are their pigments, eyeshadows and gel liners.
  •  MAKEUP ACADEMY also offers international shipping flat rate of £2.95 UK, £4.95 European and £7.50 for rest of the world. The shipping cost may be a turn-off for most people if you want to grab only a few things, but if there's anyone who's also interested in the brand maybe you can share the shipping. MUA is known for their affordable yet nice performing products. I have quite a few of their products and completely love them.
  • SLEEK offers much more reasonable shipping price points, but they have recently increased their products' price (around $2.00 more for each item). Products worth trying: blusher, eyeshadow palette, contour kits and lipsticks. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments